Friday, March 22, 2013

Christianos Pizza....OMG!


So this week I have done pretty well considering all the temptations that were laid before me:

I did have to try some amazing Boeuf Burgionon (or however you spell it) that a coworker made for a meeting.

My girls and I made cupcakes last night for school....I didn't eat one!

I did however over indulge with some Christiano's pizza which by the way was by far the most amazing pizza I ever had.  We ordered thin crust, pineapple and spinach.  Looking at it from a vegan perspective it was all good except for the cheese....   I could have done worse and had pepperoni and sausage.

So now I will continue with my weekend.  I think I am going to juice all day Saturday and Sunday just to see if I could make it through.

No comments:

Post a Comment